How to Avoid Winter Weight Gain Part 2
Starting in January, the staying fit and healthy game can be very stressful. On one end, you have New Year’s resolutions. On the other end, you have summer and the stress of being fit for the pool or beach. In between, you have months of cold weather that makes it difficult to work out and stay motivated.
In our last blog, we discussed two ways to take control in the winter and stay fit and healthy. In this blog, we will share two more!
Handle Comfort Food with Care
- Comfort foods can help you through winter gloom, but it can also backfire by going to your waist.
- If you are struggling, take a minute to think about exactly why you are craving comfort food. Are you cold? Try some tea or a hot blanket. Are you getting cabin fever? Call a friend and work out together to help yourself to some endorphins.
- You can still have comfort foods! Just use moderation and make smart substitutions.
Be Careful in Social Eating Situations
- As we all know, many winter social gatherings involve sitting around and eating. It can be difficult to navigate these situations. Eating together is a valuable bonding experience, and it can be awkward to not participate.
- Keep your goals in mind. Communicate them to your friends when possible. If everyone needs to bring a dish, bring something lighter that you can eat.
Silver Solution is proud to provide many different nano silver products that will take your health and fitness to a new level. Explore our store’s selection, from hair conditioner to supplements, and enjoy the benefits!
How Much Fat Should You Eat Daily? A Guide to Healthy Fat IntakeA few years ago, someone created the tagline that took over the diet world—“you are what you eat.” P …29th May 2023
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Keto Diet—a Comprehensive GuideThe ketogenic diet, in short, keto, is one of the most popular diets at the moment. It has been arou …15th May 2023
How Much Water Do You Need Each Day? Debunking Common Hydration MythsDid you know more than half of your body is made of water? Though the percentage changes slightly ba …1st May 2023