24 ppm Silver Gel OTC. 4 oz Tube. Topical Wound Care and First Aid Management
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 - 7||and pay only $23.04 each|
|Buy 8 or above||and pay only $22.29 each|
Help your skin heal naturally with our 24 ppm OTC Silver Wound Gel. Packed with the power of our Structured Silver nanoparticles, it has proven in standardized tests that it helps inhibit the growth of harmful microorganisms. Give your body the support it needs to fight off infections while your skin heals.
Silver-Powered Wound Care
Whether you’re using it to heal damaged skin openly or with the aid of bandages, our powerful silver wound gel protects your skin so it has the opportunity to repair itself without exposing you to illness.
- Powered by our patented Structured Silver nanoparticles, this OTC gel gives you a faster, safer way to use silver for healing.
- Proven in tests to reduce the levels of Staphylococcus Aureus (staph), Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Escherichia Coli (e coli), MRSA and VRE, fungi such as Candida Albicans and Aspergillus Niger (black mold), and more.
- Engineered for treating minor cuts, lacerations, abrasions, 1st and 2nd degree burns, and minor skin irritations.
- Absorbs is less than 2 minutes, leaving your skin soft, supple, and not greasy.
Fight Infection Naturally
If you’re looking for a way to protect your healing skin the natural way, you need a silver wound gel. Call our customer service team at (972) 221-6161 if you have any questions about our premium silver products. Order your 24ppm Silver Gel OTC from Silver Solution USA today.
Ingredients: 24 ppm Proprietary Silver Solution (purified water, Nano-silver at .01 micron), Triethanolamine, Carbomer.
Directions For Use With Wounds:
- Wash your hands with soap and water before touching the wound.
- Carefully clean the wound with soap and water or an appropriate commercial brand of wound cleanser.
- Dispense One Silver OTC 24 Wound Dressing Gel onto an appropriate clean applicator (such as a tongue depressor or gauze) in a sufficient amount to liberally cover the wound. Cover the gel with an appropriate secondary dressing cover such as a gauze bolster, dressing wrap, film or non-woven adhesive secondary dressing.
Changing The Dressing:
- Carefully remove the secondary dressing from the wound.
- Residual One Silver OTC 24 Wound Dressing Gel may be removed with the cover dressing.
- Follow instructions above to re-apply the gel.
Frequency Of Change:
- One Silver OTC 24 Wound Dressing Gel should normally be changed every 24 hours, but the frequency will depend on the type and condition of the wound.
- Consult with a healthcare professional if you have any concerns or questions about the wound.
- Be alert for signs of wound infection, including:
- Pus or cloudy fluid draining from the wound
- Increased redness around the wound
- Wound has become extremely tender
- Increased Pain or swelling 48 hours after the wound occurred
- Onset of fever
- Wound has not healed within 10 days from the date of injury
- One Silver OTC 24 Wound Dressing Gel is designed for use on any part of the body except for oral and ophthalmic use. Consult a healthcare professional before using the gel in any other manner.
24 ppm Silver Gel OTC
My wife uses it every day multiple times...loves it...:)
Excellent product, it does the job in healing.!!
I recently had surgery which resulted in a sore in the middle of my chest. I went to the doctor and had it drained and told them I had just recently bought the silver wound gel and the doctor said that’s fantastic use the gel on the wound. I have been putting the silver wound gel on with a Q-tip and it has healed up beautifully.
This was used for open ulcers on my husband's legs that were treated by a Wound Dr and he spent 5 days in the hospital. Nothing they did healed his legs like your product. Want to keep this product on hand! My daughter first recommended it to us. Thank you for producing this Miracle Product!
24 PPM SILVER GEL OTC
Friend gave me a tube for injuries on senior horse on hocks & hip, injury on hip is an abrasion that pulled skin & hair off. Once we started putting this product on, its been amazing. Been healing & hair regrowth within days, hocks put down first then overlay with hoof alive to keep it from drying out skin since it's a moving part, results is fantastic. Will never be without this product.
Excellent Wound Gel
My wife is a soap maker, and works with lye to make her soap. The wound dressing is essential for healing the inevitable burns we get. I also use it for cuts and scrapes too. Essential.
I've used it for many years and I see how good it works. I've know others who have used it and they've enjoyed it.
Great Product For Wounds
Healed the burns on my skin in 5 days. I am now using on my cat who has a body sore that he licks to the point of being raw. It is looking better after 3 days. And a cone.
24 PPM Silver Gel
I appreciate this product. I use it on spots of fungus or other skin problems. It helps keep my skin healthy.
Best First Aid Help Reduce Germs
Use on whole family and pets it works
I Like It
Good to help healing
I Appreciate The Non Irritating Gel
I like the quick soothing and healing gel.