24 ppm Silver Gel OTC. 4 oz Tube. Topical Wound Care and First Aid Management
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 - 7||and pay only $23.04 each|
|Buy 8 or above||and pay only $22.29 each|
Help your skin heal naturally with our 24 ppm OTC Silver Wound Gel. Packed with the power of our Structured Silver nanoparticles, it has proven in standardized tests that it helps inhibit the growth of harmful microorganisms. Give your body the support it needs to fight off infections while your skin heals.
Silver-Powered Wound Care
Whether you’re using it to heal damaged skin openly or with the aid of bandages, our powerful silver wound gel protects your skin so it has the opportunity to repair itself without exposing you to illness.
- Powered by our patented Structured Silver nanoparticles, this OTC gel gives you a faster, safer way to use silver for healing.
- Proven in tests to reduce the levels of Staphylococcus Aureus (staph), Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Escherichia Coli (e coli), MRSA and VRE, fungi such as Candida Albicans and Aspergillus Niger (black mold), and more.
- Engineered for treating minor cuts, lacerations, abrasions, 1st and 2nd degree burns, and minor skin irritations.
- Absorbs is less than 2 minutes, leaving your skin soft, supple, and not greasy.
Fight Infection Naturally
If you’re looking for a way to protect your healing skin the natural way, you need a silver wound gel. Call our customer service team at (972) 221-6161 if you have any questions about our premium silver products. Order your 24ppm Silver Gel OTC from Silver Solution USA today.
Ingredients: 20 ppm Proprietary Silver Solution (purified water, Nano-silver at .01 micron), Triethanolamine, Carbomer.
Directions For Use With Wounds:
- Wash your hands with soap and water before touching the wound.
- Carefully clean the wound with soap and water or an appropriate commercial brand of wound cleanser.
- Dispense One Silver OTC 24 Wound Dressing Gel onto an appropriate clean applicator (such as a tongue depressor or gauze) in a sufficient amount to liberally cover the wound. Cover the gel with an appropriate secondary dressing cover such as a gauze bolster, dressing wrap, film or non-woven adhesive secondary dressing.
Changing The Dressing:
- Carefully remove the secondary dressing from the wound.
- Residual One Silver OTC 24 Wound Dressing Gel may be removed with the cover dressing.
- Follow instructions above to re-apply the gel.
Frequency Of Change:
- One Silver OTC 24 Wound Dressing Gel should normally be changed every 24 hours, but the frequency will depend on the type and condition of the wound.
- Consult with a healthcare professional if you have any concerns or questions about the wound.
- Be alert for signs of wound infection, including:
- Pus or cloudy fluid draining from the wound
- Increased redness around the wound
- Wound has become extremely tender
- Increased Pain or swelling 48 hours after the wound occurred
- Onset of fever
- Wound has not healed within 10 days from the date of injury
- One Silver OTC 24 Wound Dressing Gel is designed for use on any part of the body except for oral and ophthalmic use. Consult a healthcare professional before using the gel in any other manner.
We use this every single day, on our lips, around our eyes, and for our sinuses.
We have been using it for years, great product.
I use this good stuff each and every day, It helps with my itching spider veins. I use it on cuts and it speeds up healing. When a boil or pimple starts up, I immediately put this on and it disappears within a day or two. Love this stuff.
Works well on open wound.
I have used many silver gels over the years and this blows them away! I had a bad rash and tried many things. But I decided to use this at last hope and almost cleared it up by morning! I highly recommend this product to all. It also cleared up my grandsons diaper rash almost instantly! Love this gel
One of the best products created by man given by God. Thank you.
This is the best product for your medicine cabinet. My husband had a wound on his hand that would not heal until he used this and it was gone.
I got a staff infection in 2009 at Walmart and it works really good on my cuts and scrapes and scratches. It’s outstanding. Thank You
This is a very good product. One of the best yet. For cuts, even after a cut that needed stitches, I applied it to the wound and it helped it heal very quickly. Very satisfied. I ordered a couple more to give to my family.
My grandson had a deep cut on the bottom of his foot. I gave him the wound gel. He applied it on the cut and by the 3rd day it was healing up and looked and he said felt so much better.
I love this Silver Gel.