24 ppm Silver Gel OTC. 4 oz Tube. Topical Wound Care and First Aid Management
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 - 7||and pay only $23.04 each|
|Buy 8 or above||and pay only $22.29 each|
Help your skin heal naturally with our 24 ppm OTC Silver Wound Gel. Packed with the power of our Structured Silver nanoparticles, it has proven in standardized tests that it helps inhibit the growth of harmful microorganisms. Give your body the support it needs to fight off infections while your skin heals.
Silver-Powered Wound Care
Whether you’re using it to heal damaged skin openly or with the aid of bandages, our powerful silver wound gel protects your skin so it has the opportunity to repair itself without exposing you to illness.
- Powered by our patented Structured Silver nanoparticles, this OTC gel gives you a faster, safer way to use silver for healing.
- Proven in tests to reduce the levels of Staphylococcus Aureus (staph), Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Escherichia Coli (e coli), MRSA and VRE, fungi such as Candida Albicans and Aspergillus Niger (black mold), and more.
- Engineered for treating minor cuts, lacerations, abrasions, 1st and 2nd degree burns, and minor skin irritations.
- Absorbs is less than 2 minutes, leaving your skin soft, supple, and not greasy.
Fight Infection Naturally
If you’re looking for a way to protect your healing skin the natural way, you need a silver wound gel. Call our customer service team at (972) 221-6161 if you have any questions about our premium silver products. Order your 24ppm Silver Gel OTC from Silver Solution USA today.
Directions For Use With Wounds:
- Wash your hands with soap and water before touching the wound.
- Carefully clean the wound with soap and water or an appropriate commercial brand of wound cleanser.
- Dispense One Silver OTC 24 Wound Dressing Gel onto an appropriate clean applicator (such as a tongue depressor or gauze) in a sufficient amount to liberally cover the wound. Cover the gel with an appropriate secondary dressing cover such as a gauze bolster, dressing wrap, film or non-woven adhesive secondary dressing.
Changing The Dressing:
- Carefully remove the secondary dressing from the wound.
- Residual One Silver OTC 24 Wound Dressing Gel may be removed with the cover dressing.
- Follow instructions above to re-apply the gel.
Frequency Of Change:
- One Silver OTC 24 Wound Dressing Gel should normally be changed every 24 hours, but the frequency will depend on the type and condition of the wound.
- Consult with a healthcare professional if you have any concerns or questions about the wound.
- Be alert for signs of wound infection, including:
- Pus or cloudy fluid draining from the wound
- Increased redness around the wound
- Wound has become extremely tender
- Increased Pain or swelling 48 hours after the wound occurred
- Onset of fever
- Wound has not healed within 10 days from the date of injury
- One Silver OTC 24 Wound Dressing Gel is designed for use on any part of the body except for oral and ophthalmic use. Consult a healthcare professional before using the gel in any other manner.
I use this product for its anti-inflammatory effects after total hip replacement. I do not know why it works, only that it does. I am so grateful for it.
This is a must in my medicine cabinet. I have a couple occasions to use for multiple months to effect healing. Better than taking antibiotics which upset my gut flora.
Helped heal bleeding hemorrhoids.
I put some on my brothers dogs hot spot (really raw and bad).. next day completely gone. Amazing stuff for everything and everyone! Highly recommend ♡♡♡
I have been using this product and recommended it to family and friends for over a decade. We have used it to help heal radiation burns (cancer treatment) large cuts (hip replacement) and everyday abrasions.
I used this gel on a friend's leg that was swollen and red with fever. From the very first time it was applied the fever and the redness started subsiding. This product is great.
I use the Wound Dressing on a cut from a rotary cutter that healed quickly. I also used it on eczema on my hands. It keeps it cleared up.
This is an excellent product for many uses. I have major scaly skin due to mold contamination. I've been using the One Silver OTC 24 on my legs morning and night for two weeks. The scales are finally clearing up. I also use it on my face as a moisturizer. It absorbs quickly and is not greasy.
LOOKS LIKE THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED 12 YEARS AGO AS MY LEGS ARE ALREADY SHOWING IMPROVEMENT AFTER JUST TWO WEEKS.
A great antibiotic! Kills germs & allows wounds to heal quickly.
I use this gel a lot for skin problems. I also use it proactively when I know I'm going to be doing something that is likely to cause an infection/wound on my skin. The 24ppm Gel works more effectively than the liquid 10ppm solution.
Just started to use this product on a bed sore of a 95 year old woman. I have noticed that the bedsore is not as red and irritated as it was. Only gave it 4 stars because have not used product long enough to fully give a proper rating. Am hoping that it will assist in reducing the size and depth of wound and promote complete healing since this item kills bacteria that is associated with bed sores. Time will only tell.