24 ppm Silver Gel OTC. 4 oz Tube. Topical Wound Care and First Aid Management
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 - 7||and pay only $23.04 each|
|Buy 8 or above||and pay only $22.29 each|
Help your skin heal naturally with our 24 ppm OTC Silver Wound Gel. Packed with the power of our Structured Silver nanoparticles, it has proven in standardized tests that it helps inhibit the growth of harmful microorganisms. Give your body the support it needs to fight off infections while your skin heals.
Silver-Powered Wound Care
Whether you’re using it to heal damaged skin openly or with the aid of bandages, our powerful silver wound gel protects your skin so it has the opportunity to repair itself without exposing you to illness.
- Powered by our patented Structured Silver nanoparticles, this OTC gel gives you a faster, safer way to use silver for healing.
- Proven in tests to reduce the levels of Staphylococcus Aureus (staph), Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Escherichia Coli (e coli), MRSA and VRE, fungi such as Candida Albicans and Aspergillus Niger (black mold), and more.
- Engineered for treating minor cuts, lacerations, abrasions, 1st and 2nd degree burns, and minor skin irritations.
- Absorbs is less than 2 minutes, leaving your skin soft, supple, and not greasy.
Fight Infection Naturally
If you’re looking for a way to protect your healing skin the natural way, you need a silver wound gel. Call our customer service team at (972) 221-6161 if you have any questions about our premium silver products. Order your 24ppm Silver Gel OTC from Silver Solution USA today.
Ingredients: 20 ppm Proprietary Silver Solution (purified water, Nano-silver at .01 micron), Triethanolamine, Carbomer.
Directions For Use With Wounds:
- Wash your hands with soap and water before touching the wound.
- Carefully clean the wound with soap and water or an appropriate commercial brand of wound cleanser.
- Dispense One Silver OTC 24 Wound Dressing Gel onto an appropriate clean applicator (such as a tongue depressor or gauze) in a sufficient amount to liberally cover the wound. Cover the gel with an appropriate secondary dressing cover such as a gauze bolster, dressing wrap, film or non-woven adhesive secondary dressing.
Changing The Dressing:
- Carefully remove the secondary dressing from the wound.
- Residual One Silver OTC 24 Wound Dressing Gel may be removed with the cover dressing.
- Follow instructions above to re-apply the gel.
Frequency Of Change:
- One Silver OTC 24 Wound Dressing Gel should normally be changed every 24 hours, but the frequency will depend on the type and condition of the wound.
- Consult with a healthcare professional if you have any concerns or questions about the wound.
- Be alert for signs of wound infection, including:
- Pus or cloudy fluid draining from the wound
- Increased redness around the wound
- Wound has become extremely tender
- Increased Pain or swelling 48 hours after the wound occurred
- Onset of fever
- Wound has not healed within 10 days from the date of injury
- One Silver OTC 24 Wound Dressing Gel is designed for use on any part of the body except for oral and ophthalmic use. Consult a healthcare professional before using the gel in any other manner.
I love this Silver Gel.
I thank you for this great product, it’s rating for me is five star. I love it .
This gel is very healing. I recently discovered that when I have a minor burn in the kitchen, I put on Aloe Vera Gel and then apply this gel and there is no more pain or even any blistering. I do believe it requires using both. I am always concerned with burns on my fingers and hands because I use them so much. I don't have to skip a day of working with my hands when using this. When I use the gel for minor scratches or bug bites, they heal much faster. I've also used it in the past in my mouth for any minor irritations and it had worked for me there as well.
Works on wounds fast!
LOVE THIS GEL!
I would order it again.
Love this stuff. I have veins that burn and itch and this calms them down. Of course, I use it on any wounds, scrapes or bruises, as well. Great stuff. Can't live without.
My wife is a diabetic and wheel chair bound. A couple of weeks ago her arm dropped off her arm rest caught the edge of our kitchen cabinets and pealed the skin of her left arm about 1 inch by 2 and one half inches long and maybe 1/16 to 1/32 of an inch thick just pealed it right back. It turned black and blue 3x6 inch around the tear. I cleaned and used only this 24 PPM silver gel on the wound and in only two weeks it was completely healed. That is amazing for a diabetic because they have very thin skin and bruise easily even the bruise was completely gone. This product is amazing. Also about 7 years ago one of my wives brothers she 3 brothers and 3 sisters all our diabetic, Joe had knee surgery 3 months earlier and the incisions would not heal, we cleaned and put the 24ppm silver gel 3 times and in 3 days and the wounds healed up.
I had a deep wound on my leg that was there for about a month that would not heal, I put Neosporn and a triple antibiotic salve on it & it still would not heal. Well I ordered the wound gel & in 3 days that hole was half the size it was & now its gone!! Thank you!!
This is my go to for wound care. It heals fast, addresses infections and is painless. I wish they made it in a 1 oz travel size.
The wound dressing gel is great to help with healing.
Some of the best stuff that you can use for insect bites to Burns.