2 Silver Sol Tooth Gel with Xylitol and Organic Peppermint. Four oz. Tube with 4 Mouth Watchers Silver
Infused Toothbrushes with Flossing Bristles.
Squeaky clean – that’s what your teeth will feel like after using Silver Sol Tooth Gel. That refreshing feeling doesn’t leave as soon as you eat or drink something after brushing, but stays for hours.
With all the benefits of Silver Sol Technology built right into the gel, you’ll feel the difference.
Natural glacial blue color with a refreshing mint flavor is exactly what you’ll get with Silver Sol Tooth Gel.
Unlike other common tooth gels or toothpastes, we’ve gotten rid of all the bad and kept only the good.
Xylitol is a naturally occurring substance found in most plant material, including many fruits and vegetables. It is extracted from birch wood.
WARNING: Dog owners should know that xylitol can be toxic to dogs, even when the relatively small amounts from candies are eaten. If your dog eats a product that contains xylitol, it is important to take the dog to a veterinarian immediately.
No SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)
No Artificial Colors
The Mouth Watchers Superior Manual Toothbrush offers a breakthrough in oral care by providing the optimal cleaning experience.
The revolutionary antimicrobial dual layer flossing bristles, reach into areas untouched by prior toothbrushes, leaving teeth and gums feeling just as clean as after a professional dental cleaning.
- Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria that builds up on bristles in 6 hours due to proprietary silver bristle technology.
- Revolutionary Flossing Bristles™ - long, soft bristles with 1 micrometer diameter tips reach areas missed by other toothbrushes.
- Bristles reach deep into teeth grooves and the periodontal pockets (area between tooth and gum) for superior cleaning,
- Comfort grip handle
- High quality construction
- PBT Bristle material outlasts traditional nylon used in competitive brushes
- Made from advanced PBT (polyester) plastics, these bristles outlast less expensive nylon bristles found on competitive toothbrushes.
- Patent pending Flossing Bristles™ are 10X thinner than bristles on ordinary toothbrushes and 1 micrometer (1/100th the diameter of human hair) at the tip.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This toothpaste is what you are looking for if you are at all concerned about not having fluoride or sodium lauryl sulfate in toothpaste, which are not in this paste. I also love the silver infused brushes giving me piece of mind helping to lessen bacteria.