8 Pack of 24 ppm Silver Gel OTC. 4 oz Tube. Topical Wound Care and First Aid Management
8 Pack of One Silver OTC 24 Gel For Wound Care and First Aid Management. 24 ppm
Every batch of our OTC 24 undergoes Microbiological testing for purity and efficacy.
One Silver OTC 24 Wound Dressing Gel has been evaluated in standard tests that show it can
reduce the levels of common microorganisms including:
- Staphylococcus Aureus (staph)
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Escherichia Coli (e coli)
- Fungi such as Candida Albicans and Aspergillus Niger (black mold)
First Aid Management For:
- Minor Cuts
- 1st and 2nd Degree Burns
- Skin Irritations
One Silver OTC 24 Gel is a water-based Hydro Gel
24 ppm Proprietary Silver Solution (purified water, Nano-silver at .01 micron), Triethanolamine, Carbomer.
Directions For Use With Wounds:
Wash your hands with soap and water before touching the wound.
Carefully clean the wound with soap and water or an appropriate commercial brand of wound cleanser.
Dispense One Silver OTC 24 Wound Dressing Gel onto an appropriate clean applicator (such as a tongue depressor or gauze) in a sufficient amount to liberally cover the wound. Cover the gel with an appropriate secondary dressing cover such as a gauze bolster, dressing wrap, film or non-woven adhesive secondary dressing.
Changing The Dressing:
- Pus or cloudy fluid draining from the wound
- Increased redness around the wound
- Wound has become extremely tender
- Increased Pain or swelling 48 hours after the wound occurred
- Onset of fever
- Wound has not healed within 10 days from the date of injury
asap silver gel